It is designed to help businesses research, understand and procure technologies and services that can help them deliver real business benefits.
We score the IoT 500 on how effective the technology and / or service is in affecting positive business change through:
- Operating cost reduction
- Supply chain optimisation
- Increased revenue through existing business streams
- New revenue streams
- Improved efficiency in business processes or workflows
- Actionable business insight
- Empowerment / augmentation of human capability
- Strategic business advantage
- Opportunity to create or prevent market disruption
- Customer experience improvement
- Operating risk reduction
- Reduced environmental impact
- Improved public service
- Improved national security
The 500 is segmented into regions and industries to enable businesses and public bodies to easily assess businesses that can be of help.
The first IoT 500 will be announced in June 2018. Please register to receive notifications.
If you are interested in submitting your business’ products / services to be considered for the 500 please click here.